Mini headshot session in Leigh on Sea, Essex
Would you love to own some great professional images that feel like YOU and make showing up and sharing your ideas, views and marketing your offerings easier and less consuming?
If you are in desperate need for some professional photos of YOU for your website and social media profile, then this Mini headshot day might be perfect for you.
It won’t take much of your time, I work quickly to get the result you want because who wants to spend more time in front of the camera than is necessary?
TUESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2023
Please choose time slot and book your session by clicking on the button below.
What's included & Pricing
- We’ll start with a pre-shoot questionnaire to find out more about you, your business and what you want from your photos.
- Then we’ll spend together 20 mins taking your photos.
- 2 edited digital images of your choice are included in price (high and low resolution in colour and B/W for your convenience). Images taken will be a mixture of headshots and “in conversation”/candid images or as you wish. Additional images are optional to purchase.
- A choice of hot drink on me! (please come in plenty of time to order or take it away when we finish)
- Location for the headshot day is in Piggy went to market in Leigh on Sea in upstairs space. Indoors are optional if raining, there is nearby Leigh Gardens, Leigh steps that offer beautiful background. Choose only 1 location that would suit you and your business.
The VAT and venue hire is included in price.
Ready to book?
To book your session, please click on the button below. You can choose from available times slots.
Your booking is completed once you pay for your session. Invoice will be emailed to you.
Not quite ready yet?
I have created a free, super helpful guide that will give you an overview of 5 must-have images every business needs. It has notes as well as visual examples for service and product based businesses. Get your guide below!
My last headshot day, which I organised in March was a great success. Variety of businesses got involved and although we shot mostly indoors, the feel of each individual business couldn’t be different and that’s very important to me – to work within the brief provided. You can see images from the day here. To view different Headshot day (held only outdoors), click here. All images in each blog are from the same day and location.
Who's the photographer?
Hey! I’m Petra and I run my own business for over 10 years now (plus extra few years working for a local studio). I believe being photographed should be as comfortable experience as possible (although I know most of us find it stressful and uneasy) and that’s why I strive to make it fun and as something to relish and be excited about.
I’m passionate about producing images that give the sense of who you are, have lasting impact on you and your audience, evoke emotions and perfectly portray what is it like working with you. And yes, even in your headshot photo in the tiny little circle on social media.
Have a question?
There are 2 options:
- Outdoors in Leigh gardens, Leigh Cliff steps or even on the street
- Indoors: upstairs space of Piggy went to market, 5-7 Elm Road, Leigh on Sea
Or perhaps you work in the corporate world but not too keen on the photos you currently have and want to make better impression in presentation or CV.
You want couple of photos that you’re proud to share on LinkedIn and internally (in presentations and emails).
To get booked, click on the button ‘Book here’ to select preferred time slot and fill in short form.
Your session will be secured once the invoice is paid (this will be emailed to you automatically, please check your spam). A questionnaire to prepare for you session will be emailed to you once your booking is confirmed.
It’s one mini session per person, two people can’t take a 20min slot however if you have a business partner, you are welcome to book 2 consecutive slots.
Time slots will be updated as and when they are booked.
A link to a secured online gallery will be emailed to you with a selection of best images from our photoshoot. Your choice of final images will be then fully edited and made available to download.
You are welcome to order additional images but you’re under no obligation to do so.